Mobile: (+92) 331-3536326
Possess high Technical and Management Skills in the field of Information Technology. Ability to adopt any environment with very short learning curve, capable of Analyzing, Designing, implementation and testing of medium and large scale Projects. Versatile team player with excellent communication skills (with fluency in English Urdu) and can work in a group as well as individually in a challenging Environment.
Summary of Professional Experience:
Around 5 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with focus on Software Design, web development, testing and Resource management. I am also a part time web developer and developed 3 websites for online Quran Learning.
Post Graduation level knowledge:
I have read following courses at Post Graduate level from best international researchers of Software Engineering.
¨ Software Project Management
¨ Software Quality Engineering
¨ Software Requirement Engineering
¨ Software Testing
¨ Software Design and Architecture
¨ Software Process Engineering.
From March 2011 to Date:
Vizteck, solutions, Islamabad Pakistan as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer Cum Scrum Master
Tested 30+ Android, iPhone and Web Applications up to date. Here is the list
- As a Scrum Master daily standup meetings, sprint planning, project retrospective meetings
- Requirement Engineering which includes Requirements/user story analysis for test authoring
- Development and management of testing activities from Requirements to User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Finding and reporting memory leaks, bugs, flaws in iPhone apps
- Communicating with developers, Product owners, and clients for best methods of proactive approach to minimize the rate of issues
- Manage multiple and simultaneous projects, in close coordination with vendors, configuration management, defect management software release schedules, system integration testing and regression testing as needed
Data Base Design analysis and verification of projects data from database
From April 2010 to date:
Netsolace, Islamabad Pakistan as a Software Quality Engineer
- Writing test cases and scenarios
- Differentiating Functional and non-functional bugs
- Prioritizing the severity of bugs
- Regression testing
- Functional testing
- Non-Functional testing
- Black box testing
- Cross platform and cross browser testing
- Checking web applications for search engine friendly
From April 2008 to January 2009:
Aspire Solutions, Islamabad, Pakistan as a Software Engineer
- Development & maintenance of web applications
- Custom application, or new module, specifications
- Analyzing and designing enterprise level web applications.
- Accurately outlining work task breakdowns for programming side of new projects
Accurately and regularly completing timesheets
- Working with team to educate about programming solutions
- Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven web applications.
- Research on new Web protocols and APIs.
- MYSQL database development
- Some projects as follows
- http://www.mosaic.uk.net/ (CMS using php MySQL)
Short description: This was a dynamic Content Management System of UK based company. We have provided solution for creating, editing and deleting new pages. Admin can upload images and flash objects. All source code of the pages stored and retrieved in its database.
Short description: This was an E-commerce website. Online shopping, newsletter, subscriptions and e-bay was included in this website.
Short description: CMS (php, Mysql) for a Pakistani client, CMS can provide all functionalities which are required for any best CMS.
4. Computer shop inventory system (c#.Net , MS SQL)
Short description: an inventory system for managing all activities of the computer shop.
Online Quran Learning projects:
Gap Analysis for CMM level:
True Meridain, Islamabad
This was a study period project for finding the CMM level of organization “True Meridian”. This activity I have done following things.
- Choosing CMM Level according to best knowledge
- Brief analysis of Company
- Made a questionnaire for interviewing the Quality Assurance team
- Conducted an interview
- The results showed that the organization “True Meridian” was on CMM level 2.
- Gave instructions to company for achieving next level of CMM.
– Visual Studio .Net 2005
– SQL Server 2005
– Php5 Dreamweaver
– Mantis Bug Tracking Tool
|Degree / Certificate||Institution||%age|
|¨||M.S (Software Engineering)||International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan||72%|
|¨||BS Hon’s (Computer Science)||University of Agriculture Rawalpindi||63%|
|¨||Special Diploma of English Language||PIOUS, Wah Cantt||80.30%|
|¨||MCSE(Microsoft Certified System Engineering)||Corvit Systems, Islamabad, Pakistan||90.40%|
1) Mr. Shahbaz Ahmed
Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
2) Mr. Nadeem Majeed
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila, Pakistan